Monday, October 25, 2010
Monday Minute 10/25/10
I'm linking up with Cristy at Is There A Doctor In The House for today's Monday Minute!
(1) Have you ever been hospitalized? (OK, maybe that one isn't so upbeat) Plastic surgery on my ears (I had dumbo ears in a bad way) when I was 7, appendicitis sometime in elementary school, had my tonsils taken out when I was 25, gave birth to two children, had my tubes tied. I did go to the emergency room not too terribly long ago for slipping in the shower and fracturing my wrist...does that count?
(2) What’s the last bit of good news you received? My good friend Shannan is pregnant with her third child! Very exciting, they have been trying for a year or so!
(3) Who was your favorite teacher? Ms. Mixon, my 12th grade history/economics teacher. She was a go getter and made learning fun. In econmics, the class divided into groups, we actually formed a "company", marketed and sold products. Our group sold "risky business" sunglasses, whipped everyone's butt and got to go downtown and have lunch in a fancy restaurant. It was so fun!
(4) Do you sing in the shower? No, I shower really early in the morning and it's all I can do to stand there and do what I'm supposed to do, can't add anything else to my shower routine, even if it's just singing.
(5) Describe the happiest day of your life. I have had the happiest day of my life, I've had lots, 4 to be specific, the day I got engaged, the day I got married, the day I had my first baby, Maggie and the day I had my second sweet girl, Sarah.