Thursday, October 7, 2010

TYVM 10/7/10


It's free therapy day!  I normally don't have anything to get off my chest, but today is the day.  Link up with Foursons who is hosting Thank You Very Much for Kmama from The Daily Dribbles while she is away! 

To Ms. Attorney Person in my office, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for hogging the milk because I filled my cereal bowl up with yummy Kashi Go Lean and then got about a quarter cup of milk!!!  I still ate it, but not happy about it!

To Bellsouth, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for having an area internet outage for the second time this week!  I have been needing to check my emails and print coupons and you are making my life difficult in not being able to do this!

To my friends whom I love dearly and don't work full time out of the home like I do, please stop asking us to do stuff during the week.  I only have about 2 1/2 hours in which to cook dinner, make sure homework is done, read to Sarah for her reading log, see that backpacks are cleaned out and organized for the next day, make sure kids are bathed and get them in the bed while trying to keep up with laundry, trying to keep the floors clean, trying to keep the bathrooms clean, etc etc etc.  I do not have time for anything else.  I wish you would be a little more understanding, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, cereal w/out enough milk is just wrong. So sorry.

    And no internet? Yikes. I'd be calling asking for a pro-rated bill for my inconvience.

    I totally understand about not having enough time for anything on weeknights. Since I've started working more I am constantly running until the kids are in bed.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People that don't work outside the home just do not understand! I am completely with you on that one!

    I could link up ... but I'm afraid if I start my complaining I wont be able to stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously! Who puts a quarter cup of milk back in the fridge?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Internet outages are rough!!

    And it drives me bonkers trying to cram everything in that teeny tiny space of the day and have people wonder why it's so hard to hang out during the week - I feel your pain!

    Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!