Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Minute 11/1/10


What did you dress up as your first Halloween? Wow, I don't remember that far back, BUT there were a few memorable ones.  I dressed up as a Pink Lady (from Grease), I was about 11 and that's when my parents notice I was shaving my legs!  :-)  I dressed up like a black eyed pea, and a blooming idiot just to name a few.


What has been your favorite Halloween costume of all time? My fav for me was probably the black eyed pea, but one someone else, a one night stand....table built around the person, lamp shade on their head, alarm clock, rubbers and vasosline on the table too.

Do you believe in ghosts? no, sure don't

What's your favorite holiday of the year? Christmas

What's your favorite fall dessert?  anything sweet! 
 

1 comment:

  1. AWW I like your comment about them finding out how you were shaving your legs. It was my "birthday gift" when I was 12. Looking back on it, I got screwed!! haha. But all my friends were shaving their legs and I wanted to SO badly. Wow, I worried too much about stupid things.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!