Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Minute 10/11/10

It's time again to link with Cristy at Is There A Doctor In The House for another version of Monday Minute!

(1) What color undies/ boxers do you have on right now? boring old white ones!

(2) What song have you been playing on repeat lately? I love DJ Got Us Falling In Love by Usher and dance like a complete idiot every time I hear it.

(3) What's your best personality trait? I'm a loyal friend. Once I'm your friend, I will always be your friend. No matter what happens and no matter where life takes us.

(4) Are you a leader or a follower? definitely a follower. I just go with the flow. I'm so laid back, my mother calls me a "schmoo"!

(5) What's your least favorite household chore? probably the one that has to be done most often which are the floors. I thought I would love having hardwoods, but I really don't. I have them in all rooms except bedrooms and bathrooms. Which reminds me, they need to be done tonight!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. What a WONDERFUL personality trait. You sound like a fabulous friend. ; )

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!