Sunday, February 9, 2014

Bathroom Organization

My Mother-In-Law got me a Silhouette Portrait for Christmas in 2012 and I think I've used only 2-3 times. I just never make the time to use it, but have great ideas about what I want to do!

For some reason, the girls' bathroom is the catch all.  Unfortunately, it's also where the washer and dryer are. I am sick of the crap in there, just sick of it.  I saw a great idea on Saving 4 Six and I was inspired.

I got these containers with lids from the Dollar Tree and put their names on there.  Inside the containers are their hairbrushes, toothbrushes (in holders of course), toothpaste, Maggie's deodorant, dental floss, Maggie's contact cases, etc.  I just keep those under the sink that I cleaned out too.  I think this will keep all of this crap off the countertop and I can keep it clean.


The drawers were horrid.  There was all kinds of crap in there. Clippers, bobby pins, hair ties, nail polish, lip gloss, you name it, it was there.  BOTH of them were like that!  I put all make up and nail polish in a small container under the sin, and all of the hairbows, etc in a smaller container under the sink as well.







Now the drawers are all clean and Sarah has already said she liked it not being so messy.  I'm like, honey, it's was all stuff that belonged to you guys and not in it's place.  It didn't take very long to do this and I feel like I accomplished something for once!  I'm ready for more organization and Silhouette projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!