Thursday, January 30, 2014

Polar Plunge Benefiting Special Olympics

On January 18, our local law enforcement (shout out to my awesome husband, Mike, for pulling this together!) decided to take the plunge at Oak Mountain State Park to raise money for Special Olympics. This is something Mike has been doing for the last couple of years. He enjoys it and I enjoy supporting him and the cause!  I'm not a spokesperson for Special Olympics or the Law Enforcement Torch Run, but all of the money raised goes to help Special Olympians pay their way to participate in the games!

I'm proud of everyone who participated in this year's event!  Here are some snapshots of the plungers....LOL....



If you would like to donate to the Special Olympics, please do, it's for a great cause!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!