Thursday, June 10, 2010

Snaggle Tooth

Sarah lost her first tooth on June 9, 2010.  When I took her to the dentist a year or so ago for the first time, Dr. Lauri told me that the roots of her front top teeth were already beginning to dissolve and just to watch them and be cautious so they didn't come out too early.  So far so good, but Wednesday night, we were eating dinner with friends and the kids were all running around playing and Sarah came to me and said she had lost a tooth and showed it to me and I looked in her mouth and it wasn't bleeding and sure enough, one of her bottom front teeth had come out and I can see the other tooth starting to come out.  How could I not know her tooth was loose?  She brushes her own teeth and I figured she still had another year before shwlost her first tooth, after all, SHE'S NOT EVEN 5 YET!!!!   I checked her other bottom tooth and it's loose too!  I love little snaggle tooth kids, they are so cute!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!