1. What is your favorite thing about summertime? Nothing really, long evening and pool time. That's it! I live in Central Alabama and the humidity is HORRIBLE!! I don't mind the heat, it's just the humidity. I start sweating the minute I wake up and start moving around. Our power bill is over $200 a month, it's just riduclous. I've begged my husband to move me somewhere way up north!
2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)? No one location will do....I would love to have a top of the line motorhome, pulling our little SUV behind it traveling all over the US and Canada. If not that, then I would like to retire in the upper mid west!
3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in? I wouldn't say the same town exactly, but the same area. I grew up in a suburb just north of Birmingham, Alabama and now I'm living just south of Birmingham. It sucks, I hate it, but this is where I am raising my kids.
4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult? I used to bite my nails real bad, but not so much now, but they do stay short.
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job? Nothing that I can recall, except I got laid off. You can say I was fired, but it was of no fault of my own, they got rid of my position and they let me stay until I found something else, but that was humiliating!