Monday, October 12, 2009

You Are Missed!!

My dear friend and co-EX-worker, Robin, is missed already!  It was so nice to have her cheery disposition in this office day in and day out.  I would talk to her about anything and she was always there for me.  Robin is cute, funny, caring, devoted to her family and her job (when she was employed here! ), very trustworthy, loyal to her friends, a good singer, loves funky fun music, smart, understanding, SO DARN FUNNY!!!! Has the best giggle in the whole world, very contagious, in a good way, unpredictable, and dependable! I could go on and on about what a great person Robin is.  Today is the first day at work without her here and it's already not the same.  Sara and I are very jealous that she got to sleep in this rainy Monday morning and Ali and I have already talked about how much we miss her.  This place changed when Robin came, it seemed "lighter" when she was here, not so serious.  I'm sure she will read this and I hope she knows how much she is going to be missed and how much we love her!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!