Thursday, October 1, 2009

WOW!!!

I CANNOT believe it's already October 1! This year has flown by. I'm so glad summer is over...I'm tired of wearing summer clothes and being hot all the time. The weather we have been having is PERFECT! I ate lunch in a park today and it was nice to see school age kids running around outside enjoying the weather. This is going to be a busy month for us, we have something planned every weekend, but I'm really looking foward to it. Big Daddy is working lots of extra jobs, we are heading to South Carolina one weekend, one Friday night we are going to the Miley Cyrus concer, which, by the way, I can't for!!! Then there's Halloween and the next thing you know, it's going be November! This is, by far, my favorite time of the year, lots of stuff going on and it's fun because it has cooled off outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!