Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mission Impossible

For some time now, I've admired moms whose houses are organized, moms who use coupons and save perhaps thousands of dollars every year on grocery items, toiletries, that kind of thing. After doing alot of research and talking with friends who I consider to be Coupon Queens, I've come across a couple of great websites that can hopefully teach me how to organize my coupons and weekly ads from my fav stores. Two things that will make it easier for me would be some time at home to organize without interruptions and time on the computer. Neither of which I get very often. :-) Such is life. I'm also on a mission to organize my home. I can't ever find anything and nothing is where it should be. Even if it is in its proper place, I still can't find it! What's up with that? I guess I'm not really that different from moms who have full time jobs and kids. I'm on a mission now.....we'll see what happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!