Monday, September 28, 2009

Letters of Intent

Letters of Intent


Dear LPP,

You did not win. I don't like you and I never will, but for the sake of the family, I will be cordial and two-faced. Telling nasty and hurtful lies get you nowhere. Maybe perhaps if you had said these hurtful things to my face, I wouldn't be blogging about it. I will just hit on a few lies/truths.
  • I have NEVER sat my fat butt on the couch every night and left my kids to fend for themselves. At the time, all of these things were said, they were ages 2 and 6. I have NEVER made MJ fix her and SE peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. If you had any inkling what you were talking about, you might have found out that they don't even like PB&Js!
  • I NEVER came to your place of business and bashed my own husband.
  • I DO NOT and HAVE NEVER neglected my kids, how dare you say those things about me. Let's talk about SE coming home from daycare with doo doo caked in her butt crack and her underwear - that's neglect sister!!
  • How dare you tell SE's daycare teachers she has a serious medical condition. You aren't a doctor or a nurse, so leave the diagnosing of illnesses to the medical professionals.

There are so many other things I want to say, but I'll save that for if/when you have the nerve to ever confront me.

Letters of Intent


Dear Co-Worker,

You seriously irriate the stew out of me! We work for the same person, but for some reason, I'm the only one busting my hump every day! I am so tired of you sleeping, staring at your computer all day, you constantly tell our boss you are working on something, but I never hear you making phone calls and "working on it." When another attorney in our office asks for OUR help, you never do your part, you keep the work untouched for so long that someone eventually takes it from you to do themselves. I'm so tired of hearing you hum all day. I had rather listen to fingernails on a chalkboard than your humming. AND, what's up with that rolling cart? I cringe when I hear you pulling that thing down the hall every morning making your way to your desk. What all do you carry around that needs to be brought in on a rolling cart? UGH!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lord, I don't know who LPP is, but whew! And, a rolling cart? Are you serious?! "Co-worker" is taking it a bit far, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LPP sounds like a piece of work! I'm so sorry you have to deal with that business.

    And the coworker. *sigh* I never understand how those people keep their jobs. Are they doing the dirty with the boss or what?!

    Thanks for writing- I'm going to put your link in last Friday's post on my blog.

    And LOVE that you're a new follower! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!