Wednesday, June 20, 2012

15 Interesting Facts About Me

I don't know how interesting they are, but here ya go.....

  • I like a tomato sandwich, but I don't like tomatoes on a hamburger or any kind of sandwich with meat.
  • I do not like the crust on sandwich bread.
  • I've had "brain" surgery.  I have a VP shunt.
  • I have been to the Cayman Islands 4 times.
  • I like Rocky Road ice cream.
  • I am a legal assistant.
  • I wished I could play the violin.
  • I was in a wreck and flipped my car and only had bumps and bruises.
  • My dream job is to be a personal assistant to someone famous.
  • I am very sentimental.
  • I used to smoke.
  • I love watching shows like "Hoarding: Buried Alive" and "Bizarre ER".  
  • I can write backwards in cursive.
  • I love the smell of Scotch tape.
  • Once I become friends with someone, I'm always friends with them and I will keep in touch with them.
Have a fantabulous day! 



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. During and a bit after college I worked as a Personal assistant for someone moderately well known - it was decidedly unglamorous - as if I should count "knowing" them as part of my benefits package!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!