Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Minute 5/2/11

Monday Minute

1 - Where aside from a toilet have you taken a dump? Explain.


My pants......I was in Walmart and Sarah was just a baby, and I felt the rumble and I was like oh no, this CANNOT be happening!  I cannot go to the bathroom in Walmart with two little kids with me, so I left Walmart and left my cart where it was and tried to get home as fast as I could and I don't think my butt was on the seat at all on the drive home, and I pulled in the driveway and I didn't make it......I left the kids in the car in the driveway and I had to go in and clean myself up! It was awful and when I got back to the car to pull it in the garage, Maggie said, Mommy did you fart? 

2 - At this point do you really think that Magic Johnson has HIV/AIDS?

No.

3 - Would you wrestle a member of the same sex, nude, in pudding for 10 minutes for one million dollars?

Oh my.....no.....absolutely not.....

4 - Squash just doesn't sound very tasty. What say you?

not really, but it's good cooked with some butter and onions!

and finally...

5 - Is it worth the effort?

Depends on what "it" is.......cleaning house?  no



2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, that is quite a poopy story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Marlene...that's a very poopy story! lol

    And yeah...cleaning house is so not worth it.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!