Wednesday, May 4, 2011

TORPEDOS against TORNADOS

On April 27, 2011, the state of Alabama was hit with 23 confirmed tornadoes and destroyed many many towns in Alabama. The county I live in was completely spared, but there was devastation all around us. Some small towns were basically wiped off the map. You can look here for all of the coverage, many sad stories and many stories of praise. Someone contacted Charlie Sheen and asked him to come to Tuscaloosa, Alabama (Roll Tide Roll) and well.....he did and he has set up a site for donations. I think this is pretty cool, I think.....not real sure. Of course you can also donate to the American Red Cross and many other legitimate organizations to help out the citizens of Alabama who have lost everything. Check out Charlie Sheen's donation site below.....

TORPEDOS against TORNADOS

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine the devastation. I was in Missouri a couple of years ago and we drove up to a town that had been hit by a tornado three weeks earlier. I've never seen anything like it. And I lived through the Northridge Earthquake where freeways collapsed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... so Charlie Sheen is showing he cares! Thats impressive!

    I watch in horror from Singapore as my home state and surrounding neighbors are being devasted by storms. My heart goes out to those people! Glad you are blogging about it to help remind people, they CAN spare 20 bucks to help those affected!

    XOXO
    Paula
    http://realhousewifeofsingapore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!