My little Sarah LOVES to make things in the kitchen and I love that she loves it! She's been wanting some "real" lemonade so I finally decided to give it a try. I've never done it before. I'm not a huge fan of all things lemon, so it's never on the top of my list to try.
I bought a bag of lemons and we squished them and rolled them around to loosen the juice.
We had recently bought a juicer from Ikea and this is the first chance I've gotten to use it and I loved it! Sarah loved helping me.
1-1 1/4 cups of fresh lemon juice
1 1/2 cups of sugar
1 cup of hot water
4 cups of cold water
1. Roll and squeeze the lemons to loosen up the juice.
2. Dissolve the sugar in the hot water.
3. Depending on if you want pulp or not, strain the lemon juice into the sugar water.
4. Add 4 cups of cold water.
5. Pour into a pitcher and garnish with sliced lemons.
6. Sit back and enjoy!