Friday, March 20, 2015

Organizing My Kitchen

I love to organize.  I really don't have time to organize the way I want, but I should get an A for effort!

I took the day off in November 2013 to completely reorganize my kitchen.  I moved everything around to make the most of the little bit of storage space I have.  It turned out really good and I've happy with the change over the last year.  This time around I really just needed to do a little "housekeeping".  Lids to Disney cups need a home and pantry and food cabinet needed to be straightened up.





I've done a few more changes that I will post over the weekend.  




3 comments:

  1. It looks great Lisa! I organized my cabinets when we were snowed in last year during Snowpocalypse, but it definitely needs a redo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Lisa! I organized my cabinets when we were snowed in last year during Snowpocalypse, but it definitely needs a redo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, I just saw this! Wait until you see what I did with my spices! I can't stop! I don't like my house, so I'm trying to make the space work. It's my kitchen, the drawers are too small and not enough counter space.

      Delete

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!