I'm so late blogging about this, but I was cleaning, rearranging and organizing on Saturday, so I'm going to double up today!
I used to LOVE some good ole cheesy scrambled eggs.
I used to LOVE a good hard boiled egg with some salt and pepper, especially on Easter with all of the dyed eggs lying around.
According to eHealthyTip these are the 7 best benefits of eggs......
1. Egg have 6 gms of proteins and which is helpful to body and all necessary amino acids.
2. Egg stops the woman from breast cancer and having egg daily has 40% less chances of breast cancer.
3. Egg can treat macular degeneration which contains caroteinoids ,zeaxanthine and leutin are present in excess amount in egg.
4. Egg also cures the cataract , because it contains zeaxanthine and leutine.
5. Egg contains natural vitamin D.
6. Egg yolk has 3 microgram of choline which is helpful for brain,nervous system and cardiac system.
7. Having egg everyday puts an end to stroke and heart attack.
Have you had your egg today?