Monday, April 7, 2014

E Is For Eggs

e2

I'm so late blogging about this, but I was cleaning, rearranging and organizing on Saturday, so I'm going to double up today!  

Eggs.  

I used to LOVE some good ole cheesy scrambled eggs. 

I used to LOVE a good hard boiled egg with some salt and pepper, especially on Easter with all of the dyed eggs lying around.  

According to eHealthyTip these are the 7 best benefits of eggs......

1.  Egg have 6 gms of proteins and which is helpful to body and all necessary amino acids.

2.  Egg stops the woman from breast cancer and having egg daily has 40% less chances of breast cancer.


3.  Egg can treat macular degeneration which contains caroteinoids ,zeaxanthine and leutin  are present in excess amount in egg.
4.  Egg also cures the cataract , because  it contains zeaxanthine and leutine.
5.  Egg contains natural vitamin D.

6.  Egg yolk has 3 microgram of choline which is helpful for brain,nervous system and cardiac system.
7.  Having egg everyday puts an end to stroke and heart attack.
Have you had your egg today?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!