Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A is for Anti-Bucket List

So many people these days are creating their bucket lists.  I created one too, but now I'm going to do just the opposite and create my Anti-Bucket List.

Bungee jump
Cliff dive
Sky dive
Play flag football
Hunt
Sit on the beach for an entire day
Have mor children. 2 is enough
Gain all of weight back
Smoke a cigarette
Drink Jaegermeister
Be room mother

Those are just a few I can think of right now.

This is my first time doing this challenge and I'm already late. Darn kids.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa!

    I am also doing the A to Z Challenge and focusing on picture books because I am a children's picture book author. Good luck with the challenge!

    Take care,

    Donna L Martin
    www.donnalmartin.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!