Friday, May 3, 2013

Hot Concerts On Cool Nights

Mike and I got free tickets to see Tim McGraw at an outside venue last night and it couldn't have been more perfect, the weather I mean. (wink wink)  Remember, we got free tickets, not good seats, so we stood along the fence along the walkway and we were able to see pretty good.  We had to stand up the whole time, but it was certainly worth it.  

These pictures were taken with my iPhone, so they aren't great. 












It was a good night, but I'm realizing I'm too old to stay out too late. We stayed until 10:30, got home at 11:00, ate a cheeseburger and went to bed at 11:30.  I felt like I had a hangover and the only thing I had to drink was a Coke Zero!  

Next is P!nk in December and I will take a good camera for that one! 

Rock On!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!