So, I started off with the matting of the frame, spray adhesive, glossy clear spray paint and glitter. I didn't want to buy Sugar Coating because I'm too cheap BUT I did find some glitter that would work just fine and the perfect color too!
I stripped the matting, sprayed the adhesive in sections, covered with glitter and kind of mashed on it to make it stick, made a huge mess on the back porch, then sprayed the clear coast adhesive once it dried for a few minutes.
I didn't want to use a picture in the middle. Maggie's bedding is black and white, so I found a Damask print online that I liked, printed it and stuck it in the middle and there you have it! I think they turned out really good and they look great in her room!
Hope you all have a blessed day!