Thanks to Kmama at The Daily Dribbles, I get to thank all the folks that irritated me this week. I usually don't have much that bothers me and nothing that constitutes me handing out thank you notes, but this week, it's been one thing after another!
- Dear Panama City Beach, FL a/k/a Redneck Riviera, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for trying your make your lovely beach a family oriented place to vacation. I really do appreciate your efforts, really, BUT, something has got to be done about the "girl" standing out in front of a club that is located right across the street from some fairly nice condos, who is standing there with black high top Converse, black thigh socks, boy shorts that were about 3 sizes too small and whose butt is hanging out and wearing a bustier. Luckily my sweet baby girls didn't have to see that!
- To MVES, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for making registration for kindergarten so easy!
- Dearest Sarah, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for convincing Mommy your flip flops were in the van before going daycare yesterday and having not checked BEFORE we left the house, I had to go to Walmart to buy you some tennis shoes before you could go to daycare which made me not get to work until 8:30!
- To Sarah's teacher, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for making sure we knew about the tie die shirts today and sending home a note a MONTH AGO and putting a sign up on your classroom door when we either #1 haven't been there or #2 had to pick Sarah up in another classroom in the afternoons, I had to make ANOTHER trip to Walmart this morning to get a white shirt that I hope fits and causing me not to get to work until 8:20!
- THANK YOU VERY MUCH SCBofED for making school start on August 12, I want and need to be on a schedule!