Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TST-The Spot *UPDATE*

So I called my brother and told him to make sure he checked out the link I sent him because it was about him and I said I'll give you once guess as to what I wrote about today.....his response was it must be about the time I S#$% my pants!!  I said yep !!! He laughed and said he was just talking today about much he wanted to fart in an elevator, but he couldn't keep a straight face and he would giggle like a little school girl!!!

I sure do love my brother despite all of his stinkiness!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is just too funny!

    I'm afraid to send my family links to TST posts that include them... for fear that they'll retaliate by remembering some awful story that Mr. Daddy will end up posting! ha ha

    Too funny about your brother and the elevator!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!