Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall is Finally Here!

I've been waiting on this since April when it quickly soared into the upper 80s in the deep south!  This is my favorite time of the year.  The air is so crisp, there's no humidity, and this this is also the time of year that produces great storms, although some can be dangerous and we've had some pretty deadly tornadoes this time of year. 

After I picked the kids up yesterday afternoon, we walked down to the creek where there is a walking path and it's just lovely.  That kind of sounds like I'm a little granny saying "it's just lovely".  The kids love walking down there, but I have to wait until the mosquitos are gone because they like us sweet girls way to much for my liking.  Now that it has cooled off, I'm sure we will be walking down there more often.  Here are some snapshots I took yesterday. 










Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!