I decided it was time for a morning schedule. It should benefit us all. Mike is already on his way to work by the time the kids get up so it's just me and the girls. Sometimes that is a good thing since we all get a little crazy sometimes while doing our morning routines.
This is our schedule for the mornings:
- 4:00-4:15 a.m. - Mom (that's me) gets up and gets showered. Then I go to the living room and try to wake up while watching the morning news. I get myself dressed, hair done and makeup on by 5:30.
- 5:30-5:55 a.m. - Kids get up and get their clothes on. It takes me going back and forth to their rooms a hundred times trying to get them up and dressed while I'm also fixing their breakfast. The hallway gets a lot of traffic from me.
- 5:55-6:10 a.m. - Breakfast - I use this time to make sure Sarah's backpack is all together and everything is signed that needs to be.
- 6:10-6:15 a.m. - Brush hair
- 6:15-6:20 a.m. - Brush teeth or put on shoes
- 6:20-6:25 a.m. - Brush teeth or put on shoes
- 6:25-6:40 a.m. - Maggie gets her backpack in order, Sarah and I put up any "woobies" they have gotten out because they think the house is a meat locker and I put way anything else needs to be put away. OR the kids can hang out and watch cartoons granted everything is done on time.
- 6:40 a.m. - Sarah goes to the bus stop with the twins next door, which just so happens to be the end of our driveway.
- 6:45 a.m. - Sarah heads off to the wonderful world of school
- 6:50-6:55 a.m. - Maggie and I finish up last minute stuff, like making sure the dog is fed and has water, getting my stuff together, etc.
- 6:55 a.m. - Maggie and I head out the door and I take her to school and begin my one hour commute to work!
So anywho, that's my morning schedule!