Tuesday, February 28, 2012

DIY Clipboards


My girls were begging me for tricked out clipboards so I finally decided to get them done.



I bought a couple of clipboards at Staples for $.99.


The paper combos I chose came from a paper pack I bought 1/2 price at Hobby Lobby.
I love these papers because they have so many coordinating prints.


And of course you have to have Mod Podge!


I'm not completely happy with this one because the paper got crooked somehow.  
I just spread the mod podge all over the clipboard, then put the paper down and 
just decorated it with more paper, chip board letters and ribbon.


This one had air bubbles in it and not completely happy with this one, but 
the kids love them and that is all that matters.

Thanks for sneaking a peak at my stuff!

Lisa





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!