Saturday, July 30, 2011

Organizing Project Week One

So I've decided that my house and family need a huge overhaul.  Last school year, we were all so unorganized and we were forgetting stuff and deadlines and I felt like a total failure of a mother. So I decided that since Mike will be working nights, we are taking the kids out of daycare so they can come home afterschool, I'm going to make some major changes.  We moved in our house 5 years ago and it's been the same since, UNORGANIZED, and I'm D.O.N.E.!!!!  So I decided to start simple....the buffet in the dining room.  Here are some before and after pictures of said buffet. 



Next week, I'm working on the living room.....the bookshelf and all of the magazines I let pile up underneath the coffee table and end tables. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, love the buffet. We have one that is very similar... and it looks just like that on the inside too, except full of sewing stuff. Maybe you will motivate me to organize it! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great!! So, did you throw away a bunch of stuff? I just bought a birth certificate due to my organizing skills!! :(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!