Thursday, June 10, 2010

30 Things I Vow to Do This Summer

Mama's Losin' It

Huge thanks to Beth for giving me some inspiration!  So here's my list of 30 things I vow to do this summer.  Hopefully I can get at 1/2 of them done and work full time!  We'll see!!!
  1. Become closer to God
  2. Go to water aerobics
  3. Start eating better
  4. Have more family movie nights
  5. Stay caught up on my laundry
  6. Spend lots of time with friends
  7. Spend more time at the pool with the kids
  8. Blog more
  9. Get caught up on my scrapbooking
  10. Go to the Farmers' Market every two weeks
  11. Keep my office area clean
  12. Play with my Wii Fit more often
  13. Master the easy level of Crazy Train on Guitar Hero
  14. Keep the girls toenails painted 
  15. Drink more water
  16. Declutter the girls' rooms
  17. Redorate the downstairs bathroom
  18. Hang more pictures in my house
  19. Devote one evening to organizing grocery list and coupons
  20. Get more sleep
  21. Laugh more
  22. Add 6 more followers to my blog (help me!)
  23. Get my self more organized before school starts
  24. Make sure Sarah is registered for school on time
  25. Help Maggie start scrapbooking
  26. Pray more
  27. Stop coveting my friends who don't work during the summer
  28. Concentrate more on my job
  29. Get a new cell phone
  30. Be more helpful to my friends and family
Hopefully I can reach my goals.  I will update my list as I complete my "things to do"! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this list. Its so honest and really... just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!