Friday, April 20, 2012

Disney World Day 3 Animal Kingdom


We started off the day with breakfast at Chef Mickey's!  It is the best breakfast at Disney World!

We got our belly's full then we went to Animal Kingdom where we met up with my Aunt Cheryl, Uncle Terry, my cousin Jordan and her daughter Mercy.  Jordan lives in Orlando and Terry and Cheryl live in Jacksonville so they came and hung out with us. It was so wonderful getting to spend the day with them.  I had not seen Cheryl since September and it's probably been a year since I've seen Terry. 
 It was a great day. 

 The Animal Kingdom closes early so we headed back to the room and took a great nap.  We had dinner reservations at O'Hana and we got to see the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom while we were eating dinner.  It was pretty cool and a great way to end the night.  
We headed on back to the room because we were just exhausted.  



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!