Friday, April 20, 2012

DIY Bathroom Update

*NOTE - I deleted the album in Picasa Web Albums not realizing it would delete the pictures on my blog.  OOPPSS!!

My bathrooms need to be updated terribly so at Christmas we bought ourselves some ceramic tile and Mike did a fantastic job putting it down.  We've been toying with the idea of redoing our cabinets, but kind of hesitant, but Mike bit the bullet and bought some stuff we had seen at Home Depot by Rustoleum, supposed to be an easy way to give your cabinets an updated look.


Here is a picture of what our cabinets look like, although this is the cabinet in our bathroom, but they were essentially the same.


We have nasty carpet in our bathroom that will be replaced at some point in time, but like I said the cabinets are the same all over the house.


Here are the cabinets with a new color and new pulls, plus a peek at the awesome tile Mike put down back in December.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!