Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year and My 2011 Goals

I don't remember the last thing I blogged about, but one of my goals this year is to blog more.  There are so many goals I want to reach this year.  Not resolutions, that is stupid.  There are things I've been needing to do and just too darn lazy to do them.  When I'm not working, I want to chill out. I don't want my entire life to be work away from home and work when I'm at home.  But I'm going to make these goals fun goals and maybe a little selfish, but whatever. 

I got this idea from HotPants and Karen at Karen's World.  If you want to join in, click on the button!



Here is my list of goals for 2011:
  • Write in my journal every day
  • Use coupons more
  • Reorganize my scrapbook area
  • Read more
  • Read the Bible
  • Send nice picture cards for Christmas
  • Stop drinking Mountain Dew
  • Organize pictures on my computer
  • Get my hair cut and colored every 8 weeks
  • Buy a new outfit once a month
  • Wash my face every night
  • Brush my teeth every night
  • Spend more time with my friends
  • Attend all Proverbs 31 meetings at church
  • Use my vacation time wisely
  • Quit buying cheap make-up
  • Concentrate more on my job
  • Plan a vacation
  • Make my bed every morning
  • Finish Twilight books
  • Watch Twilight movies (I know I'm behind)
  • Host a party
  • Blog at least every other day
  • Lose 30 pounds
  • Work on my scrapbooks once a month
  • Go to gym and/or Zumba 3 days a week
  • Get one credit card paid off
  • Organize my office
  • Organize my house
  • Have kids' pictures made professionally
  • Do 5 craft projects
  • Put some kind of window treatment in living room
  • Take the kids to the park more in the Spring
  • Save my swagbucks for a Kindle
  • Take the kids to the Zoo
  • Work out on Wii at least 2 times a week before work
  • Get a tattoo
  • Send birthday cards to friends and family
  • Redecorate Maggie's room
  • No more sarcasm when Mike asks me a silly question
  • Keep kids school stuff organized so I don't miss anything
  • Keep purse calendar and phone calendar updated
  • Drink more water
  • Let my nails grow a little and keep them painted
  • Lend a hand more/be more helpful
  • Plan vacation
  • Shower first thing on Saturday mornings
  • Wake up early on Saturday and Sunday mornings for "me" time
  • Have more patience
  • Walk around downtown Birmingham at lunch
  • Eat more salads
  • Keep 2011 goal log
Good luck to me!!

7 comments:

  1. Those sound like some fantastic goals. I'm so glad you'll be joining us this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a great list. (I've got "lose 30 pounds" on my list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great goals and I hope you reach all of them. I don't know how I feel about no more Mt. Dew though, I suggest you keep it to help you achieve all the other stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to put "get a tatoo" on my list. I say that every year and I still haven't done it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop drinking Mt. Dew? That sounds drastic. lol. ;) Great list! Go get 'em, Lisa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOunds like a couple I have.
    ~Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. zumba sure is popping up on a lot of lists! Good reasons for it too! Have fun crossing everything off your list!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!