Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cruisin' to Cozumel

Mike and I took a 4 day cruise from Mobile, Alabama to Cozumel, Mexico from December 9 to December 13.  It was a great trip, but cold as the dickens when we left, but we knew it would warm up at some point in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico.


Hanging out ready to get the heck out of there!

Atrium of the Carnival Elation

Back of the ship - it was pretty chilly, that's why I'm covered up with a beach towel.

Beautiful sunsent on the first night!

All you could eat sushi - we were in heaven!

Dinner on Elegant Night - We looked pretty hot!

YAY! Cozumel!  It was a beautiful little island!



After two of these and two shots of Tequila and
groping by the waitress at Carlos & Charlies...

Here I am!!!!

The beginning of a VERY rough day at sea!

Notice the relative wind was 47 mph, it got has high as 70 mph!

It was like a crazy movie or something!  People were puking everywhere, there were people walking around carrying their little barf bags around looking for a place to dispose of them.  The people like me, who weren't in their rooms throwing up OR in the hallways throwing up, were just lounging around drinking or  reading, watching TV, hanging out in the hot tubs.  All in all it was a great trip.  Hopefully the next time we go, we can take the girls with us. They would really enjoy all the fun activities on the ship. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys enjoyed the trip. I want to go now!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!