Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Getting To Know Me

This is totally random, but who cares!  I don't blog much, but I feel like I don't have anything funny to say, I don't let people bother me too terribly much, I just live a normal life, a husband, 2 kids, a dog, a cat, mortgage, and two car payments. 

Just in case you are interested, here are a few facts about me.
  • I love raunchy comedy.  For instace, I've seen the movie Bruno with Sacha Baron Cohen, who I think is hot hot hot.  It had to have been the funniest movie I have EVER seen!  I laughed until I couldn't breathe and Mike and I kept looking at each other like "Did we really just see that?"  It was CRAY-Z!!!!
  • I love tattoos.  I only have a little one on my ankle, but I want another one.  I don't know what's keeping me from getting another one.  Mike doesn't care and people say who cares what Mike says, well I care, he's my husband.  I know this sounds corny, but I found a cool pencil drawing of Tinkerbell that I want on the back of my neck and I told him he could go to Disney World (our 2nd favorite vacation spot) every night if I got it!!  He liked that idea, but not sure I'm willing to let him go EVERY night!!! 
  • My favorite vacation spot is Grand Cayman. That place sucked me in the minute I landed there for the first time on December 26, 2008.  My in-laws live there, right on the ocean, and there is nothing like getting up in the mornings and sitting on the patio watching the cruise ships come in while I'm sipping my coffee.  Hopefully we will be going back for trip number 4 this summer!  I'm so ready!
  • I was voted Most Unique my senior year.  I really wasn't quite sure WHY I was chosen, didn't think I was much different than anyone else.  The kicker was the guy that was voted with me was a "special" kid!  I mean he just wasn't real smart, he was 20 when he graduated!  Like I said, I really didn't understand why, maybe it was the asshole I was dating at the time.  Not sure.  But looking back, I have a specific memory of being at a church valentine's day party with a bunch of friends from school in probably the 6th or 7th grade and there was a Christian band playing.  Of course, us girls thought they were cute and no one would talk to any of the band members. I'm sure they were in their early 20s, but not sure.  I was like, crap, if no one else will do it, I will.  I calmly walked up to the band members as they were taking a break with my posse behind me and said "Hi, I'm Kool and this is my Gang!"  I thought it was pretty funny at the time and still do! 
I am not a very interesting person, just kind of goofy, but I am who I am.  Take it or leave it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!