Thursday, June 21, 2012

Maggie's Rock Star Birthday Party

Although Maggie turned 11 on May 31, I didn't have her birthday party until June 16.  Having a birthday around a holiday and the ending of the school year, I always just wait to have her party.  She doesn't mind at all.  I wanted to make sure she had a fun birthday with her friends because last year we were out of town and we never really did anything for her birthday.  I looked and looked on Pinterest for birthday party ideas and I finally found the one I wanted to do.  We decided on having a Rock Star party.  They could sing with the Wii games, dance and play Guitar Hero.  I found the idea from Hostess With The Mostess.  If you haven't come across this blog, you should definitely check it out!  There are party ideas like you can't even imagine!  I will for sure be going back to their blog to get all of my party ideas!

I went to Paper and Cake and ordered all of the printables I used and I was able to customize them.  I was so excited about this party and I think Maggie was too.   Here are a few pictures.





Grape Jello with Cool Whip and raspberries











Now I get to plan Sarah's sleepover birthday party for August!!! I can't wait!!!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!