Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'm Cleaning House!

Oh Yes I Am!!  My life is busy as I've previously whined talked about.  I'm no different than any other working mother and certainly not a super mom by no means.  I have been trying to find the perfect, or near perfect cleaning schedule.  Is there even such a thing?  When the house needs to be cleaned up, it's total chaos because it's like everything is messy at the same time.  We try to keep the hardwoods swept and the dust bunnies off the stairs.  I'm a bit of a snot nose little brat when it comes to cleaning the house.  I work all week, I'm gone from the house for 10-11 hours every day and I don't want to spend my weekends cleaning, plus the fact that cleaning with kids around is nearly impossible.

So after looking and pinning LOTS OF CLEANING SCHEDULES, I finally found one that I like.


I found it on Pinterest but I can't link back to it because it was deemed inappropriate or spam.  So I just created my own.  I found these cute little letters on AllSorts and I printed the letters I needed and taped them on a piece of paper, then I made a photocopy of them and then typed out my chore list.  


It's not the best picture cause I took it with my Crapberry phone (2.0 mpx, but anyway, this is my chore list and I'm hoping I can stick to it. I really don't see how I can fail at this, but where there's a will, there's a way! 

Pin It

1 comment:

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!