Monday, July 30, 2012

Jalapeno Poppers

I am addicted, terribly addicted to Pinterest.  I blame it all on Abbey Thompson, a sweet girl I go to church with.  I actually made it into the Pinterest life before you had to request an invite.  I just signed up and it's gone downhill from there.  I turn to Pinterest to find recipes, craft ideas, birthday party ideas, appetizers for parties and family get-togethers.  I was helping a couple of friends put together a housewarming party for some sweet friends, Norm and JoJo, who just bought a house not to long ago and I wanted to take something to eat that I had never made, so of course, to Pinterest I go!

I never realized how many things you could make with crescent rolls and I will tel you that the ones I buy at Aldi taste so much better than Pillsbury. Yes I said it, something is better than Pillsbury.  Please don't shoot the messenger!  I think they are called jalapeno crescent poppers or something, I just call them all kinds of yumminess!!!

I was making them for quite the crowd.  This is what I did:

4 cans of crescent rolls (each crescent roll cut in half)
4 block of cream cheese
1 pound of bacon
1 jar of jalapenos







I rolled them up and pinched together the ends and backed them at 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes.  They were a hit and so good!!!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!