Thursday, July 29, 2010

TYVM


Thanks to Kmama at The Daily Dribbles, I get to thank all the folks that irritated me this week.  I usually don't have much that bothers me and nothing that constitutes me handing out thank you notes, but this week, it's been one thing after another! 
  • Dear Panama City Beach, FL a/k/a Redneck Riviera, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for trying your make your lovely beach a family oriented place to vacation.  I really do appreciate your efforts, really, BUT, something has got to be done about the "girl" standing out in front of a club that is located right across the street from some fairly nice condos, who is standing there with black high top Converse, black thigh socks, boy shorts that were about 3 sizes too small and whose butt is hanging out and wearing a bustier.  Luckily my sweet baby girls didn't have to see that! 
  • To MVES, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for making registration for kindergarten so easy! 
  • Dearest Sarah, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for convincing Mommy your flip flops were in the van before going daycare yesterday and having not checked BEFORE we left the house, I had to go to Walmart to buy you some tennis shoes before you could go to daycare which made me not get to work until 8:30!
  • To Sarah's teacher, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for making sure we knew about the tie die shirts today and sending home a note a MONTH AGO and putting a sign up on your classroom door when we either #1 haven't been there or #2 had to pick Sarah up in another classroom in the afternoons, I had to make ANOTHER trip to Walmart this morning to get a white shirt that I hope fits and causing me not to get to work until 8:20! 
  • THANK YOU VERY MUCH SCBofED for making school start on August 12, I want and need to be on a schedule!
Stop on my The Daily Dribbles and see what others are thankful for this week! 

4 comments:

  1. School starts August 12th? What? How early do they think it should be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, who goes to work on time?! Being late for a Panera pitstop or Starbucks would be a better way to do it than an emergency trip to Wally World, though. ;)

    I hate PCity... we went once years ago and that was enough for me. Y'all should have come up the coast a little further!

    BTW, did you get rid of your spamer?

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when daycare doesn't communicate properly. And I hate it even more when I'm late to work.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! I hate late minute clothing/project fiascos! My kids always tell me they can't find their shoes 1 minute before we need to leave!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!