Monday, September 21, 2009

Menu Planning Monday 9/21/09


Monday - Spaghetti and garlic bread

Tuesday - BLTs

Wednesday - Big Daddy is going to be at work so the girls will probably just eat Fishstick (MJ) and Chicken Nuggets (SE) and some mac and cheese - not sure about me

Thursday - Fried pork chops, rice and veggies

Friday - Big Daddy working again, so I'm going to make the kids homemade pizza

Saturday - Order out for football games

Sunday - Roast, potatoes, carrots and onions and rolls

If you would like more meal planning ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. Shoot... can you make room for 3 more? HA! Sounds good. Except for fish stick/nugget night. We have that night too and it's not my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will read and respond to every one of them!